Get Funding for Your New Commercial Property
Are you planning a new commercial real estate project? Perhaps you want to purchase, renovate or refinance a property. With funding from Lassen Financial Services, that project may arrive sooner than you think. We offer recourse and non-recourse commercial real estate financing for investment and owner-occupied buildings.
Financing for All Property Types
We can provide financing for all property types and project values from $100,000 to $100,000,000. Most of our customers opt for our conventional programs. This option is very flexible for owner-occupied and stabilized investment properties.
While most of our customers opt for traditional mortgages, we offer a diverse array of specialized loans. Our goal is to help you find the right commercial real estate financing for your needs.
- SBA Loans: If you run a small business and are trying to purchase an owner-occupied property, you may be eligible for the SBA’s 504 and 7a loans. These have low rates and generous terms.
- HUD and FHA Loans: For residential, healthcare and similar properties, you may be able to get a HUD or FHA loan. We will help you secure the best rates possible.
- Hard Money and Bridge Loans: These short-term loans are easier to qualify for. They are ideal for temporary funding on a fast-moving project.
- Construction Financing: Take on your construction project with confidence. This is ideal for larger projects.
- International Financing: We can help finance your building in the Eurasian or European market. This is ideal for high-value properties.
- Equity and Mezzanine Loans: These are also great options for high-value properties. We work with high net worth capital sources to provide tailored solutions.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities loans are mortgages that get bundled into trusts and securitized. They offer lower rates and better terms.
If you are looking for commercial real estate financing for your project, contact Lassen Financial Services. We look forward to helping you get started.